Saturday, May 09, 2015

Nepal

I visited Nepal in 2013. It is easily one of the most beautiful places I've visited. The people are warm and welcoming, the landscape is beautiful and the culture is fantastic. One of my memorable trips, I still recall the days hiking through Annapurna, the afternoons walking around Kathmandu and the hours talking to people.

When I heard about the tragedy, I couldn't help but feel sad about what was lost. I was also worried about the friends I made there, from our tour guide Rajan and the restaurant owner Sundar. Having these thoughts in my head, I went through the pictures I took that week. I started to work on them.

Nepalese girl on a balcony

Exploring Kathmandu

Man on a bicycle delivering produce

Old man smiling for the camera
ladies talking

Ladies walking

Man using his head

My friend Rio hiking

Little village girl

Rio admiring the view

Girl thinking about life

 Catching the sunrise

No comments: